This post is contributed by Kelly Kilpatrick, who writes on the subject of the online colleges. She invites your feedback at kellykilpatrick24[at]gmail dot com.
Sometimes the monotony of college life can hit you like a ton of bricks. So, what should you do? You could study, but that’s not always the best solution. You’re not in the real world yet, so why not let the full spectrum of your immaturity shine on through? Here are some great ragging ideas to keep you entertained—and the new guy looking for ways to get you back.
- Water balloon to the crotch. This is an oldie but goodie. Simply throw a water balloon at the victim’s crotch when they are headed into class or any other important event. No one will want to sit near the guy with incontinence problems, and you get the pleasure of pointing and laughing.
- Improved water balloon to the crotch. Quite similar to the first, but far more humiliating. Fill said water balloon with mayonnaise, and let the public’s imagination run wild. Be prepared for retaliation.
- Slip unexpected goodies into a schoolbag. This can work out well, depending upon when the item is discovered. Put a pocket vibrator or other sexual toy into target’s schoolbag. Wait for them to unleash the madness, sit back, and enjoy the fruits of your devious labor.
- Point out an embarrassing feature to everyone. If your mark has hairy ears, or any other embarrassing feature, start referring to him as “Ear Hair,” “Stinkfist,” or any number of embarrassing names to accompany his fragile ego. See how many times you can call them by their new moniker before they really lose it.
- Two for flinching. This is a new take on the childhood game. When the object of your teasing flinches when you go at him with a fake punch to the gut or groin, you are allowed to actually punch them because they are a chicken shit coward. Raise the bar by snapping at his crotch. When he flinches (which he should, or you have other problems), not only can you punch him, but you get to use reverse-psychology and torment him for being a homosexual, even though you’re the one with your hand near his genitals.
Of course, these ideas are all in good fun and can be taken too far. If you think your new “friend” is starting to get really annoyed with you, make fun of him unmercifully for not being man enough to take it. That should be enough to keep him from reporting you for harassment, and you will be able to continue having fun all while being able to add new and improved things to this modest list.